Technology in my Life

Before this happened, I used the internet a lot. I seemed to always be on it either watching shows, talking with my friends, or using it to draw. However, this pandemic has caused me to rely on it much more than I used to. Nearly everything I do now, that doesn't involve my immediate family, has to be done over a screen. Spending time with my friends, doing school work, getting information for my extra curriculars, all of it is done through my iPad. It was fun at first.  I found I could multitask and complete multiple things at once, but now I find it slightly nauseating. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can think of that doesn't involve my screens in some way. I hope to find some new activities soon, but until then I'm stuck mindlessly browsing YouTube until it's time for my next class.

Comments

Popular Posts